Maritime Support Services Limited is a Nigerian registered company wholly owned and managed by a blend of dedicated and experienced Oilfield Specialist, Mariners and successful Nigerian industrialists. MSSL was incorporated on the 25th March, 1997 under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree (1990) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Maritime Support Services Limited desire is to be one of the leading companies in the Nigeria Oil & Gas Service Industry especially in the Maritime Sector & Environmental Pollution Control. For the Maritime Industry, MSSL supports the Oil & Gas industry with the provision of all types of marine transportation equipment; Platform Supply Vessels [PSV], Multi-Purpose Platform Supply Vessels [MPSV], Anchor handling tug supply [AHTS], Tug Boats, Crew Boats, Barges, Landing Crafts, Dredging equipment, Diving Support Services, Subsea Inspection and Offshore Mooring operations
Maritime Support Services Limited with her combination of Engineering skills and Professionalism, braced up with modern technology, has been able to respond timely and reliably to the challenging needs of our clients.
Maritime Support Services Limited will consistently provide excellent and delightful marine support services to distinguished clientele using modern operational system and ensuring equitable returns to investors, job satisfaction for the staff and support for social and economic advancement of the nation.
- To establish and maintain a trustworthy relationship with our esteemed clients.
- To relentlessly work towards a strict adherence to professional ethics.
- To exhibit, at all times, a thorough understanding of the various marine/environmental operations.
- To give painstaking attention to fast and efficient marine support/ environmental services.
- To ensure and nurture a conducive environment for staff development
- To earn enough income through prudent measure in order to continue the business and justify the confidence of our esteemed shareholders and clients.